Homepage
 Click Here For Home Page                                  SHEPSHED

THE WAR MEMORIAL

This was erected by Joseph Harriman and Mrs J Harriman and is in memory of all who fell in two world wars. It used to be situated in the Market Place but now it stands next to Glenmore Park. In the centre is the phrase:

‘To the men who came

1914 – 1918’

 
This Moved From The Market Place To The Park 



Challottee | Charnwood Hall | Old Queens Head | Pied Bull | Shepshed Names
St Botolphs Church | St Winefrides | Style-Twy-Chell | War Memorial

Shepshed Today